LaserTag Equipment - 7th generation and its features
The 7th Generation is called “Smart LT” (smart LaserTag) and consists of wireless gaming kits, where:
- Communication of tagger with a HandBand is made with reliable time-proven Bluetooth technology;
- You can connect LCD-screens;
- You can use LaserTag vests with infrared sensors;
- You can install under-barrel grenade launchers;
- Energy consumption is reduced, so taggers, Headbands and other Devices work longer;
- A new scenario of "Zombies" can be realized;
- Wireless transmitting of tagger statistics;
- Wireless configuration of tagger settings;
- Optional simulated blow-back of fire guns.
The new 8th Generation has replaced the 7th Generation.