LaserTag Equipment of 8th generation and its features
8th Generation is Called “Sport” and also consists of wireless game sets.
It differs from 7th generation with the following parameters:
- a new processor, which allows in future using new radio modules and connecting any additional devices to the board without changing platform in general;
- reading the tagger statistics with the means of a standard program.
- optionally use of OLED display with deep and rich colors, which allows looking information from any angle without loss of image quality, and has a very big plus - no sun specks.
- hardware switch function allows you to select an appropriate type of fire before the game.
- new infrared module and a hybrid optical system allows to reduce ricochets, and fire range is no longer depends on the battery discharge.