How Laser Tag Works
- Tagger is a model of weapon that shoots with invisible infrared rays, that are absolutely harmless to humans (like the infrared rays in your TV remote).
- Laser Tag Headband is a regular strap with infrared detectors fixed on it, which detect infrared rays from the adversary's tagger.
- The ID of an adversary's tagger
- Damage, color and so on.
The player's Tagger in accordance with predefined settings decides what to do:
- Player is wounded (decreases hitpoints, temporary disconnects sensors and Tagger of the player);
- Player is killed (permanent disabling of the player's Tagger).