Laser tag bomb «Crater»
1.1 lb (500 g)
8.9х4.1х2.4 cm (22.5х10.5х6 cm)
up to 36 Hours
BATTERY TYPE USED
Li+ (2.2 Ah; 7.4 V)
BATTERY CHARGER TYPE
Li+ (8,4V; 1000 mA) (additional option)
This device is a bomb simulator with a countdown timer for playing laser tag games.
The device is made in a black plastic case. On top of the laser tag bomb’s body, there is one huge button used for both planting and disarming like in the Counter-Strike video game, as well as a bright information display covered with a smoke-gray film.
The body of the bomb has a special mounting lug for mounting it on vertical and horizontal surfaces, so operator can easily mount it on a table, wall, tree, or even attach it to the ceiling.
The functionality of this laser tag bomb is quite simple and intuitive even for newbies, and that is why we recommend this device for mass rental:
- Players of one team must install it and ‘blow it up’
- The players of the other team must ‘defuse’ it.
In general, everything is like in a Counter-Strike.
To activate the bomb, the player must press and hold the button for a certain time. During the hold, the bomb's display shows how much more time they need to hold, and after that, the bomb reads “Fire” on its LED display, which means the players needs to shoot the bomb as a way to confirm that they are still alive and therefore ‘legally’ activating the laser tag bomb.
Thus, operator and players can avoid disputes and deceptions and get rid of cheating behavior during gameplay, since only the active player is allowed to interact with it.
Laser Tag Bomb defusal is performed in the exact same manner. The player disarming the bomb must press and hold the button for a certain number of seconds, during which they will see a countdown on the timer, and then must confirm their defusal with a shot to prove to the device that they are still alive.
If desired, the game operator can change the following settings:
- enable or disable the confirmation shot option
- specify the time of holding the button required for activation (in seconds)
- specify the time of holding the button required to deactivate (in seconds)
- specify the time from the moment of activation till the explosion (in minutes)
- specify the command/signal that the bomb sends when exploding
Here's what a laser tag bomb can emit:
- add 1, 5,10,50, or100 health points
- add 10, 50,100 ammo
- ‘kill’ the player
- put the player ‘on pause’, freeze them
- ‘revive’ the player
- a new game command
- restore the player's ammo
- change players team color to red, blue, yellow or green
- send a command for a new game with a delay
- restore the health of ‘wounded’ players
- reduce the power of the infrared shot by half or return it to 100%
- clear players statistics
- ‘stun’ players
- ‘disarm’ the players
- turn the player’s Fury mode on (increase the damage factor of the player)
- double the player’s health points till the end of the round
- add 1, 2, 5, 10 clips
- apply stormtrooper, sniper, machine gunner, medic, or scout presets to players (available only for 9th generation and older)
- apply Terminator, Zombie, Last hero scenario presets to players (available only for 9th generation and older)
- disable/enable ‘friendly fire’ mode
- set a 15-min, 1-h, 2-h, 3-h round time (only available for gen 9 and older)
- treatment of bleeding (if such option was activated before the start of the game)
- reanimation for a certain team (red, green, blue, yellow)
- reanimation for the exact team which has captured the device
- anomaly emission (adding 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 health points)
- radiation emission (taking away 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 health points)
- Wi-Fi switching on and off
- vampire mode switching on and off
All these parameters can be configured by connecting the laser tag bomb to the laser tag configurator application.
In this case, operator needs either a USB base or Smart remote pro, which can operate in USB base mode for connection.
The weight of the Laser Tag Bomb is 1.1 lb (500 grams). Dimensions are 8.9 in x 4.1 in (22.5 x 10.5 cm).
A 2.2-ampere-hours lithium battery provides 30 hours of continuous play.
But the most interesting thing is that when fired at, the bomb memorizes the player ID who has successfully activated it, and upon the bomb exploding, this player will receive additional score points in overall statistics, because the bomb explosion ‘kills’ other players on that specific player’s behalf. Naturally, the player who has defused the bomb, also pumps their scores.