Smart Remote Pro
4.5 oz or (125 g)
5x2.4x1 in (13x6x2.5 cm)
Smart Remote Pro is one of the most recommended additional devices for rental, which will be especially useful in outdoor locations.
Previously, we used a Pro Remote for this purpose, but as time goes by, technologies change, so we have developed a new remote called Smart Remote Pro.
The new device has the following advantages:
- The device display has five lines now, which means that the selection of the command has become much easier.
- Common buttons are replaced with a touchpad that can withstand just a huge number of clicks
- The remote control has its own sufficiently capacious battery, which can be charged using any USB interface, a car, a power bank, or a common charger. The battery allows the operator to work for several weeks on a single charge with an average intensity of use.
- One of the main inconveniences of the previous device was that it did not fit in most pockets, so we made the new Smart Remote Pro smaller. Now its dimensions are: 5.1 x 2.4 x 1 inches (13 x 6 x 2.5 cm)
- Therefore, the new Remote control is more than twice as light as the previous device and weighs only 4.6 oz (130 grams)
- Rough plastic housing allows operator to securely hold it even in wet hands.
- The automatic shutdown function after a certain period of non-use significantly saves battery power.
- The device is easily connected to a PC, so the owner can quickly update the firmware when needed.
Firmware upgrade became very easy. No need to connect the device via Bluetooth or USB base to Laser tag configurator, just connect it to your Windows PC via USB cable, download the firmware file from Laserwar website, unzip it and copy to the remote. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Connect the Smart Remote Pro to the PC via a USB cable.
2) Enter device firmware update mode by simultaneously holding down the "Down arrow" and "ESC" keys for 10 seconds.
3) Then release only "ESC" key and proceed to hold down the "Down arrow" key. The Smart remote pro screen will display the screensaver, and a new device will appear in Windows Explorer or any other file manager. After opening a new device in windows explorer you will see the readme file and Internet shortcut. Launch this Internet shortcut. and you will be taken to a webpage with descriptions and the new firmware file.
4) Download the archive file with the latest firmware, unzip it and copy the *.bin file to the remote device on your PC file manager.
5) If the firmware is correct, the remote will be automatically restarted with the new firmware.