Each player needs a gun and a hit sensor.
Different hit sensors.
We have many hit sensor devices but the most popular are a headband and a vest. We have different types of vests (classic vest, load-bearing vest, tactical vest) and different types of head hit sensors (headbands, helmet covers, different helmets). All these hit sensor devices we have in different colors. Some operators prefer using headbands because they are less expensive and have an inner washable layer, some prefer vests because think they are more tactical.
We have different types of guns, but we recommend using guns from or unique section for rental games. These guns are desiged for buisnes.
- They are made from special durable plastics (see Phoenix and Predator crash tests).
- They have less moving and protruding parts that can be broken or can injure the opposite player.
- Most of them have rubber bumpers as an option for playing in small arenas.
- They were designed for installing OLED and feedback options.
- They have special acoustic holes for a loud sound.
- They are less expensive because we produce cases ourselves.
- We always have good specials for these guns, for example, 10+2 special.
If you have just guns and headbands you can play
- Last man standing scenario and its variations
- Team Deathmatch and its variations
- Zombie (in 8-9th generations) or Zombie vs Vampires (in 10-11th generations)
- Terminator or Juggernaut scenario where one player has a lot of health points and other players just attack him
- And you can just add some independent nonlasertag devices to the game. For example, one team should transport the flag or some box from one point to another and another team should prevent them from doing this.
If you add any additional devices you can diversify scenarios.
Adding one control point device, you can play 2 new interesting scenarios.
- Team Deathmatch + Domination
- And a sort of Assault scenario where defending team players have standard health points and the attacking team has increased health points.
Adding just two respawn devices gives you the ability to play
- Counterstrike scenarios.
Adding Smart Battle Base you can play
- Convoy scenarios
- hostage or VIP Convoy scenarios.
So the more devices you have, the more scenarios you can play
We usually recommend buying
- 1 or 2 smart control point devices depending on equipment generation
- 1 Manager device for making settings on the field (Smart remote pro)
- 1 Battle base because it has a lot of built-in functions.
No questions yet.